Central Moving & Storage LLC. of Mount Vernon, WA has been a family-owned and operated business since 1971. With over 375 years of combined moving experience, we owe our success to excellent employees and a deep understanding of customer service and satisfaction. All employees have gone through a comprehensive background check.
1971 Company is started by Carl and Dixie Hansen in Mount Vernon, WA.
1979 Mark Hansen became partner in company
1984 Central Moving & Storage Mount Vernon warehouse built on Anderson Rd. site and on, Dan, become active in daily operations.
1989 King Moving Services acquired, and another warehouse built on Anderson Road site.
1992 Company becomes United Van Lines agent; Carl officially retires.
1995 Central Heated Mini-Storage is added to Anderson Rd. site.
More Recent Awards from the Home Office
- Heart of Quality Award Honorable Mention – 2011, 2015, 2016
- Performance Excellence Award – 2012, 2016
- Customer Choice Award Honorable Mention – 2012
- Van Operator of the Month 1st Runner Up Over 50,000 Miles – 2013
- Van Operator of the Month- May 2015, July 2015
- Customer Choice Award Winner 2016
- United Van Lines Agent 25+ Years
United Van Lines is America’s #1 mover®. . It’s a position we take great pride in because it came about by truly serving our customers like no other mover in the industry. It’s a position that we maintain because we know our customers expect nothing but the best from United. And that’s fine, because that’s what we expect of ourselves, too.
Being number #1 isn’t our goal… continually improving customer satisfaction is. The next time you’re on the move, we hope you’ll consider our services!